The USDA loan program is designed to help provide low- and moderate-income homebuyers the opportunity to purchase safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas.
- Must meet regional income requirements as specified by the USDA here.
- Available in areas designated and approved for rural housing by the USDA. Find out if your property qualifies here.
- Minimum credit score of 640.
- Buyer must personally occupy the dwelling as primary residence
- Up to 100% loan to value available.
Check Your USDA Eligibility
DISCLAIMER: All loans are subject to credit approval and underwriting approval. This is not a commitment to lend.